Peace of Mind for You and Your Loved Ones
We all have our own wishes, which we want to be fulfilled when we are gone. Funeral pre-planning allows you to specify the type of service you would like, along with the way you want your friends and family to mourn your passing. Pre planning your funeral with Howard & Gannon Funerals gives you the freedom to discuss the details of your burial or cremation before you go. Planning your own funeral or memorial service early can give you and your family peace of mind.
Here are some of the biggest and most important decisions you have to make during our pre-planning process:
- Would you prefer burial or cremation?
- Would you like to have a memorial service after the burial or cremation?
- Where do you want your friends and family to celebrate?
- Would you like to have a viewing, wake or visitation before your funeral?
- Would you like to have a reception or gathering after your funeral ceremony?
- Would you like a minister or a celebrant to officiate your funeral?
With many years of experience in the industry, our funeral directors can work with you along the planning process to make sure your final wishes will be fulfilled. You can visit us at our offices or we can arrange to meet you somewhere to discuss your preferences. We offer a range of funeral plans and options to meet your needs.
Contact one of the funeral directors from Howard & Gannon Funerals to book your appointment today.